English - Export application for export of food products to China


Some countries outside the EU/EEA wish to approve Sweden and Swedish establishments for a certain product and you as an entrepreneur are expected to know and comply with the importing country’s rules on, for example, food safety and imports. 

In accordance with Article 8 of Decree 248, when you wish to export food to China, you must make this application for registration. 

Read more about exports to countries outside the EU and Export to China

The e-service includes a multi-party signature. You will fill in the contact details of the business owner, they will be contacted via email or SMS with a link where they can go in and sign the case by digital identification.

Retrieve company details
In the e-service you can choose to retrieve the company’s data from the Swedish Companies Registration Office, Central Bureau of Statistics and the Swedish Tax Agency, so that you do not have to fill them in manually.  
Read more on the page How company information is retrieved


Du kommer att gå igenom följande steg:

Föregående Nästa