English - Notification of the commercial name of fishery and aquaculture products


In accordance with Article 37 of Regulation (EU) No 1379/2013, anyone wishing to sell a species of fish, crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates and which does not have an established commercial name must notify the Swedish Food Agency, which establishes a temporary designation, which is published on the Swedish Food Agency’s website. According to that Regulation, the preparation forms referred to in points (a), (b), (c) and (e) of Annex I to that Regulation and offered in those forms to the final consumer or mass caterers are subject to the requirements of a Swedish commercial designation. 
On the Swedish Food Agency’s website you can read more about trade names for fish and aquaculture products (Livsmedelsverket.se).

Retrieve company details
In the e-service you can choose to retrieve the company’s data from the Swedish Companies Registration Office, Central Bureau of Statistics and the Swedish Tax Agency, so that you do not have to fill them in manually.  
Read more on the page How company information is retrieved


Du kommer att gå igenom följande steg:

Föregående Nästa